Monday, June 1, 2015

Hats Off to the Graduate!

Digi image and sentiment:  From the Heart Stamps 'Graduate Birdbrain'.  Cardstock:  GP110 white, Glitz 'Vintage Blue' DP.  Ink:  Copics.

It's time for more inspiration from I {Heart} Sketches courtesy of From the Heart Stamps
Here is our sketch with optional twist for this week's challenge:
For my card, I went with the sketch as drawn, but after I adhered all my little strips of DP I realized the image was positioned a bit too high.  Although I seriously considered trimming the white space and turning it into a square care I decided to add a sentiment instead, leaving more space on the inside for a personal sentiment!
 
Be sure to stop by the FTHS blog to join in the fun! Everyone who enters a card featuring a FTHS image wins a $1 credit to the store.
  


1 comment:

  1. I would have cut off the card below **lol** but you have it but well solved with the saying. Cute card !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!