Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Wiring a Happy Birdday Message!

Digi image:  From the Heart Stamps 'Five Party Birds'.  Cardstock: SU yellow, black from unknown source, GP110 white, DCWV 'Celebration Stack' DP.  Ink:  Copics.

It's time for more inspiration from I {Heart} Sketches courtesy of From the Heart Stamps
Here is our sketch with optional twist for this week's challenge:
For my card, I went with the sketch as drawn, but expanding the focal image box a bit to accommodate this brand new fun image 'Five Party Birds'.  The extra twist is Watercoloring; after I finished the card I wished I'd tried some of the fun backgrounds techniques I've admired on other crafting blogs!

Challenges entered include:
1)  Fussy and Fancy Challenge #144:  Things with Wings
2)  Mod Squad Challenge:  The Wing's the Thing

Be sure to stop by the FTHS blog to join in the fun! Everyone who enters a card featuring a FTHS image wins a $1 credit to the store.
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this card just makes me smile! I love all those cute little birds having a parade, especially the one carrying the cupcakes. Really sweet and great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me chuckle. so sweet. thank you for entering the FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!